Baby - Free Kindle Fiction

Baby
by Katherine Hole 

"I've done some terrible things. It's like there's this fire inside me that I can't control. She's on my mind every second of the day. Sometimes it gets so bad I can't breathe. I must have Ava. I must!"

For fans of paranormal romance comes a dark love story with a gritty, urban twist.

Charlie Knight is like any other teenager - until the day he meets the beautiful, mysterious Ava and falls under her spell. With her sexy voice, mesmerizing eyes and radiant smile, Ava is the girl of Charlie's dreams, and he will do anything to have her. Soon, his obsession leads him into a dark and terrifying world where nothing is what it seems and only the strong survive . . .

Deeply seductive and irresistibly compelling, Baby is a dark love story with a shocking twist that will leave you breathless!

Baby is a full length novel, the equivalent of 230 print pages.


Get Free Amazon Kindle Books Everywhere You Go
By Clicking the Icons Below:




**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
Baby - Free Kindle Fiction Baby - Free Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 10:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: