Full Liquid Diet: What to "Eat" After Jaw Surgery
by Brandon Johnson
Hello fellow Jaw Surgeristas!
My name is Brandon Johnson, and I had a very successful double jaw surgery back in 2007. Ever since, I've been putting together tools and resources to help others that go through the same process.
My journey was fairly smooth, but one of the toughest parts was being wired shut for 6 full weeks. Unfortunately, those 6 weeks also went right through Thanksgiving... NOT a great time to be unable to eat.
I survived, though, and wanted to share some of the tips and tools I used during those liquid diet days, so I hope you can use some of them to make it through your own recovery a little less hungry!
What's Inside This Book:
3 simple tools that will make "eating" MUCH faster and easier
A few ideas that may sound gross now but DELICIOUS after you've been without solid food for long enough!
My personal email address to ask questions, and I'll be GLAD to help any way I can
The 1 thing you absolutely DO NOT want to do as soon as you are able to open your mouth again
A special FREE BONUS right at the beginning of the book!
Get Free Kindle Books Everywhere You Go

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Brandon Johnson
Hello fellow Jaw Surgeristas!
My name is Brandon Johnson, and I had a very successful double jaw surgery back in 2007. Ever since, I've been putting together tools and resources to help others that go through the same process.
My journey was fairly smooth, but one of the toughest parts was being wired shut for 6 full weeks. Unfortunately, those 6 weeks also went right through Thanksgiving... NOT a great time to be unable to eat.
I survived, though, and wanted to share some of the tips and tools I used during those liquid diet days, so I hope you can use some of them to make it through your own recovery a little less hungry!
What's Inside This Book:
3 simple tools that will make "eating" MUCH faster and easier
A few ideas that may sound gross now but DELICIOUS after you've been without solid food for long enough!
My personal email address to ask questions, and I'll be GLAD to help any way I can
The 1 thing you absolutely DO NOT want to do as soon as you are able to open your mouth again
A special FREE BONUS right at the beginning of the book!

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device
Full Liquid Diet: What to "Eat" After Jaw Surgery - Free Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Unknown
on
6:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by Unknown
on
6:00 PM
Rating:










No comments: