SOS Public Speaking: How to prepare and deliver a speech in NO TIME
by Franco Pieracci
Do you have an important speech to deliver, in a few days or even a few hours? This time, do you want to make a difference and get the results that you really deserve? Then this ebook is right for you!
Because, to achieve extraordinary results in Public Speaking you do not need expensive training courses, you just need to learn a few essential concepts.
Just the concepts that I have collected for you in this book, drawn from my personal experience!
By the way, I am Franco Pieracci and in 2012 I was the Champion of Public Speaking at the First Italian Toastmasters Conference.
In this ebook, in which I put at your disposal my entire experience, you will learn strategies that will allow you to make a difference, the next time you will be engaged in Public Speaking.
Do not miss the opportunity to have, as your teacher, a Champion of Public Speaking!
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

by Franco Pieracci
Do you have an important speech to deliver, in a few days or even a few hours? This time, do you want to make a difference and get the results that you really deserve? Then this ebook is right for you!
Because, to achieve extraordinary results in Public Speaking you do not need expensive training courses, you just need to learn a few essential concepts.
Just the concepts that I have collected for you in this book, drawn from my personal experience!
By the way, I am Franco Pieracci and in 2012 I was the Champion of Public Speaking at the First Italian Toastmasters Conference.
In this ebook, in which I put at your disposal my entire experience, you will learn strategies that will allow you to make a difference, the next time you will be engaged in Public Speaking.
Do not miss the opportunity to have, as your teacher, a Champion of Public Speaking!

SOS Public Speaking - Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Duh
on
12:00 AM
Rating:
Reviewed by Duh
on
12:00 AM
Rating:













No comments: