Goal Driven Women - Kindle Non-Fiction

Goal Driven Women: It is time for you to start living your life's purpose. 
by Yales Smith

Hello my name is Yales Smith I am originally from Fort Worth, Texas however; I have resided in Houston, Texas for the last seven years. I am an educator, father, veteran, supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness, and a lover of life. I believe that everyone has a purpose in life and you are either living your purpose or you are still trying to find yourself.

This is a book that was written to inspire all women who need inspiration and motivation and really what to change their lives. It is an honor for me to write a book about women who have played a very pivotal part in all of my successful accomplishments. By writing this book I would like to say thank you to all of the women in my family, the women I have worked with, the women whom I attended college with, and all of the other women I have forgot to mention. Without the interaction of all these wonderful women I would not be the guy that I am today. It is my pleasure to tell a story about women from a man’s perspective that will be inspirational and motivational to women and men. This is a book primarily for women however; men will gain a great deal of knowledge by reading this book. Sometimes in life there are things that need to be said and often times they have to be written in a book and this happens to be one of those occasions. If you are able to crack the code in the book you can win $1000.00 and learn about the WAVA process to help you achieve your goals.

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Goal Driven Women - Kindle Non-Fiction Goal Driven Women - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: