A Dead Red Oleander - Featured Mystery Book

A Dead Red Oleander (The Dead Red Mystery Series, Book 3)

by RP Dahlke

Rating: ✰✰✰✰✰

Nominated for a Global Award in Mystery 

"Janet Evanovich meets aero-ag pilots." Emily Anderson for The Kindle Book Review

Her beloved great aunt wants to bar-b-que dad's new sidekick, Bruce the goat, and her man-hungry cousin has her sights set on her number one pilot. What else could possibly go wrong? Oh yeah, her new pilot is really a Las Vegas CPA hiding from a vicious hitman.

See what reviewers are saying:

"I'm so happy that Lalla Bains is back! This is was my favorite book of the three and it's all there: crime, mystery, suspense and great characters! I really liked the glimpses into Lalla's thoughts as she goes back and forth with new theories. Her dad completely lost in a house full of women as Lalla's great-aunt and her cousin (Pearlie) come from Texas for her wedding is hilarious." I Matos, Amazon Review 

"This author is an exceptional talent bringing her characters to life--you feel like you've met them before! My only regret--I am finished reading and have to wait who knows how long for my next "fix" from this author! Read it and enjoy!" Tech Teacher, Amazon Review 

So, fasten your seat belt, because in "A Dead Red Oleander" you'll be climbing fast, with crazy headwinds aloft. ~ JoAnn

R.P. Dahlke has the distinctive ability to effortlessly draw you into her writing and place you firmly in its clutches. ~ Marilou George "Confessions Of A Reader"

When I reached the last page of this book I started to miss the characters I got to know and look forward to meeting them, again. ~ N. Roessner

Meet RP Dahlke


I sort of fell into the job of running a crop-dusting business when my dad decided he'd rather go on a cruise than take another season of lazy pilots, missing flaggers, testy farmers and horrific hours. After two years at the helm, I handed him back the keys and fled to a city without any of the above. And no, I was never a crop-duster.

My Lalla Bains series is about a tall, blond and beautiful ex-model turned crop-duster who, to quote Lalla Bains, has "been married so many times they oughta revoke my license." Lalla is no Danielle Steele character & she's not afraid of chipping her manicure. Scratch that, the girl doesn't have time for a manicure what with herding a bunch of recalcitrant pilots and juggling work orders just to keep her father's flagging business alive.Note: Beginning with A Dead Red Alibi, Lalla and her family will reside in South East Arizona where she will divide her time between a fledgling P.I. business with cousin, Pearlie Bains, and volunteering as a team member with Cochise County Search and Rescue.





My romantic sailing Mystery Trilogy start with A Dangerous Harbor, and continues with Hurricane Hole. Both now up on Kindle and if you liked my Lalla Bains series, I know you'll love this book: More romance, more suspense, an exotic location with nastier bad guys and a bald parrot!

Memberships:
Sisters in Crime, National and Tucson Chapter 1st chapter Pres.Cochise County, AZ chapter of Sisters in Crime 2003-2005.


Make a Connection with RP Dahlke

Amazon Author Page         Pinterest
     RPDahlke.com             Wattpad
            GoodReads           Library Thing
Facebook Author Page       LinkedIn
@rpdahlke on Twitter       BookLife
eNovel Authors At Work


A Dead Red Oleander is a Featured Mystery Book. Featured Books are paid promotions and may not be free. If you enjoy this title, please share it with your friends and others online. Your support of our Featured Books and Authors ensures that we can continue bringing you free Kindle books every hour. Thank you.
A Dead Red Oleander - Featured Mystery Book A Dead Red Oleander - Featured Mystery Book Reviewed by Duh on 12:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: