Chickens In Birthday Suits - Free Kindle Fiction

Chickens In Birthday Suits
by Nancy Mauerman 

I‘m a chicken you can trust, so you can believe me when I recommend this children’s picture book to all hens and their people. The acrylic paintings are very chickeny, full of watery color, and in your face good, especially the ones of me.

I’ll tell you about my best, human-friend, Jillian, and my chicken family’s Hatch Day party and that sometimes everybody has fun except the Birthday Bird! That was me because I thought I was going to starve to death. Oh yes, I had a little cake, but I just pecked a tiny piece of that stuff so I wouldn’t hurt Jillian’s feelings, and the situation definitely got worse and worse and I got hungrier and hungrier but I didn’t die.

Get Free Kindle Books Everywhere You Go




**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
Chickens In Birthday Suits - Free Kindle Fiction Chickens In Birthday Suits - Free Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 3:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: