Dying To Forget - Free Kindle Fiction

Dying To Forget (The Station) 
by Trish Marie Dawson

Sometimes the day you die is only the beginning of a new job.

Piper Willow dies the summer after her high school graduation and finds herself in a spiritual terminal called the Station. She's given only two choices: Move on to the unknown where she'll be forced to spend an eternity in her own personal hell or be trained as a Volunteer and return to Earth as the subconscious for a person in need of outside assistance. Does Piper have what it takes to save a life, to be the nagging voice inside another person's head? Or will she fail and end up lost and tormented...forever?

“Excuse me, Niles…I mean, Mr. Abbott. But, where are we?”
“I’ll explain everything to you dear, just as soon as we reach the Station.”
“What station? We aren’t in the hospital? Where’s my Dad?”
“No Piper, this isn’t the hospital, and your father is at home…he’s fine. Please, follow me.”
He turns away and continues on through the light. I hang my head, staring at my bare feet as we walk. Even though my cuts are gone, I keep rubbing my arm. It’s soothing. I almost bump into Niles when he stops abruptly.
“We’re here,” he says softly.

A Review from K.S. Haigwood - "Truly one of the best novels I've read in a long time. I can't say enough about this book, but spoilers are not my thing, so I will just say as much as I can without over doing it. Don't want to spoil it for anyone, but I do want to encourage you to read it.

I can only imagine how many people think about commiting suicide in this cruel world every day. Whether it's work, family, lifestyle or something tragic that has happened that one believes they can't possibly go on living with anymore, 'The Station' gives those that have given up another option besides Hell(although that is totally still an option). Being a volunteer is not an easy task, nor is it something that should be chosen lightly. Ride with Piper on her journey in the after-life. I promise you will be picking up 'Dying To Remember' as soon as you finish the last page. I highly recommend this novel to anyone between the ages of 14 - 100."

Get Free Amazon Kindle Books Everywhere You Go
By Clicking the Icons Below:




**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
Dying To Forget - Free Kindle Fiction Dying To Forget - Free Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 5:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: