Kill Your Blog - Free Kindle Non-Fiction

Kill Your Blog: 12 Reasons Why You Should Stop F#$%ing Blogging!
by Buck Flogging

Do you like wasting time? Do you love having thousands of people come to your website and not even bother to subscribe to your mailing list? Are you trying to attract people to your site that never pay a dime for information?

There are some big problems with the blogging approach to making a living for your writing. This book will help you solve those problems, make more money doing less work, put out better content that is more valuable to readers, and make much more efficient use of your precious time.

My name is Buck Flogging. Having owned a computer with an internet connection for less than one year, I started my first blog. I knew absolutely nothing about blogging or computers. In fact, a week before I started a blog was the first time I’d ever heard the word “blog.” It was suggested I start one of these “blog” things by a co-worker who had checked out some of my writing and thought the web was a good place to get some of my writing out there in the world.

And blog I did. I wrote post after post after endless post for years. By the end of 2013, seven years into this blogging malarkey, over 700 posts under my belt, 55,000 comments strong, 6-figure annual revenue generation, with a global Alexa ranking in the top 90,000 and 5,000 daily visitors to my site, I pulled the plug on it with no warning.

I worked so hard for seven years to build a blog from absolute nothing to an authority website in my niche. Why, after all that hard work to arrive at such an enviable place, would I just hastily yank it down?

You’ll find out in this book. It was not without good reason.

Blogging, for writers hoping to expose their information to an audience, make efficient use of their time, and make a full-time living with their words, is a distant second best to the strategies laid out in "Kill Your Blog: 12 Reasons Why You Should Stop F#$%ing Blogging!"

Breeze through this information-saturated and entertaining short book now. It will open your eyes to a world of possibilities that lie outside of the outdated blogging approach.

Get Free Kindle Books Everywhere You Go




**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
Kill Your Blog - Free Kindle Non-Fiction Kill Your Blog - Free Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 5:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: