Shadow World - Kindle Fiction


Shadow World
by Karlo Lora 

I never knew this world existed. I had no idea that the stories were real. I did not believe in fairy tales, the legends of supernatural. It made no difference what I believed in. They believed in me. The fairy tales, legends the things that gave us nightmares we were children they came and found me. My world is turned upside down overnight. I was forced to leave my home my family with no notice, no chance to say goodbye. I have to start a new life with a new group of people I did not know and wish I'd never met. I wish I was still oblivious. That I still did not know they were real that they existed. None of that matters though because like I said before they believed in me. They want me so I really had no choice. The rest of my life had already been decided for me and I had no idea or say about it.



  **October is horror month on FreeBookDude.com. Watch for special blocks of dark fiction and non-fiction plus special horror themed guest posts everyday. To win special horror books and prizes, enter our monthly contests on the Free Book Dude Contests & Giveaways pageFor even more FREE Amazon Kindle books, visit our free Amazon Kindle books page. **
Shadow World - Kindle Fiction Shadow World - Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 3:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: