Time Ahead - Free Kindle Fiction

Time Ahead (Memoirs on Being)
by Robert King 

"I wish I could offer up an explanation of how I came to be here, but I can't. I fell asleep, and I woke up." 

A haunting tale of what might have been. Stan wakes in a post-apocalyptic version of the world he fell asleep in the night before. Amidst crumbling buildings and lost hope, he struggles to figure out where he is and how he got there.

Left with nothing but time, he grapples with the man he is, what he's left behind, and a life he can never have.

The first in the 'Memoirs on Being' series, Time Ahead is a journey through human regret, set in a world that's been driven off a cliff by progress.


Get Free Amazon Kindle Books Everywhere You Go
By Clicking the Icons Below:




**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
Time Ahead - Free Kindle Fiction Time Ahead - Free Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 10:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: