Should I Invest in Bitcoins? - Free Kindle Non-Fiction

Should I Invest in Bitcoins? What You Don't Know About Investing in Bitcoin and Digital Currency
by Kris Rivenburgh 

Are You Missing Out on The Bitcoin Opportunity of a Lifetime?

As I devoted the month of December to researching and writing "Should I Invest in Bitcoins?", I noticed something: Nobody knows what the hell is going on with Bitcoin. The truth is neither did I.

There's not a quick ability to rush to intelligent judgment with Bitcoin because the truth is layered and those layers contain variables. But people want a yes or no. People want a price tag. Is Bitcoin going to be worth $40,000 like Cameron Winklevoss said or not?

In "Should I Invest in Bitcoins?", I give you my conclusions on the most important issues concerning Bitcoin but more importantly, after you read this book, you'll be able to intelligently evaluate Bitcoin for yourself.

What the Book Covers

What I've done is summarized and broken down everything you need to know - from government approval to deflation. My commentary extends to:


Bitcoin Security

Bitcoin Intrinsic Value

Bitcoin Scam Talk

Alternative Currency Competition (Litecoin, etc.)

Bitcoin Energy Consumption

51% Attack

This book is a game changer. I believe the marketplace will correct after this information becomes widely available. Quite simply, there's an ongoing state of people acting without knowledge of the complete Bitcoin sphere of dynamics.

The polarizing coverage and commentary of Bitcoin is incredible and what's even more amazing is many times both sides have compelling arguments. It's very easy to find yourself unsure of whether you're on team Bitcoin or team Anti-Bitcoin.

Neutral Point of View

I wrote this book as a neutral observer seeking only to find out the truth about Bitcoin. I do offer strong opinions on the most talked about Bitcoin points of contention but you'll notice that arrive at these conclusions based on the information on hand, not because I'm pulling for or rooting against bitcoins.

If you're reading this book description, you know how important the digital currency conversation is. Many others do not but they will. I encourage you to download this book not for my opinion but to become informed on the cryptocurrency movement.

Great Value

I have devoted 125+ hours to writing and researching this book. I believe its informational value far exceeds its price tag. However, if you are not completely satisfied with this purchase, you may return this book within 7 days for a 100% refund. No questions asked.

Additionally, should you have any questions, you are welcome to tweet me @krisrivenburgh or email me. I will be happy to answer any questions about Bitcoin you may have.

No Kindle Necessary

This book is currently only available in e-book format. You do not need a Kindle to read "Should I Invest in Bitcoins?". You can read this book by downloading the free Kindle app to your desktop or by opening the book inside your web browser.

Easy to Understand

"Should I Invest in Bitcoins?" puts everything together in a quick (less than an hour), easy to understand, non-technical fashion so anyone can read it and feel confident about forming their own conclusions about investing in Bitcoin.


Get Free Amazon Kindle Books Everywhere You Go
By Clicking the Icons Below:




**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
Should I Invest in Bitcoins? - Free Kindle Non-Fiction Should I Invest in Bitcoins? - Free Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 12:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: