Stop Drinking Start Living!
by Liz Hemingway
STOP THE DRINKING and
STOP THE PAIN!
Bestselling author, Liz Hemingway's new book will help you to work out whether you need to stop drinking or not. Liz draws on her own past experiences as an ex drinker to offer sound advice that will work for you. This book includes a chapter on using the powerful Law of Attraction to help you tackle your drinking problem once and for all!
Liz Hemingway says
‘Men and women, from all over the world, are suffering and in pain right now. Their lives are being made miserable and often intolerable by alcohol. It is a silent epidemic happening in homes near you. Perhaps drinking too and too often is affecting you or someone that you love.
I was a victim!
I was quietly being torn apart by alcohol. It crept up on me slowly but surely. I have learned to stand up to this bully and say enough is enough!
I have finally woken up to a few basic truths that helped me escape from my nightmare.
I decided that I wanted the real me back who was happy, healthy and true to my values. I asked myself this question
‘If I loved myself truly, deeply and properly would I really allow myself to experience this pain and misery?
I started treating myself as someone who I did truly and deeply love and began showing this in my thoughts, actions and choices. I have expanded on these thoughts, actions and choices in this book.
I finally reached the point where I knew that I could not go on hurting myself with alcohol any longer and did something about it.
If you can relate to any of this then this book will empower you to love yourself better, see alcohol in its true light, reclaim the real you and get rid of the hangovers, pain and regrets forever!’
Have you ever wondered if you are drinking too much?
Would you love to break free from the constant downward spiral of drinking too much and finding yourself in places and situations that you would rather not be?
Have you ever wished that you could just put a stop to the madness once and for all?
Would you like some peace in your life?
Would you like to be true to yourself and your own values?
Liz Hemingway knows how it feels to be stuck that constant downward spiral of despair because of alcohol.
She was trapped in a cycle of drinking, hangovers and regrets for many years and tried many times to break free from its clutches.
Liz believes that problem drinkers have to get real with themselves and wake up to the fact that they have the power to change their lives right now and never look back.
Liz shares, her often harrowing experiences at the hands of alcohol, with you to help make your escape easier and help you to a better life.
In her second book, Stop Drinking Start Living, Liz bares her soul as she writes about her painful experiences at the hands of alcohol. Her book looks at the different aspects and stages that problem drinkers go through. Liz will help you to work out whether or not you have a problem with alcohol and considers the possibility of moderating your drinking.
She provides you with strategies and tips that she has used to help her stop drinking and more importantly stay stopped.
Liz will help you to begin living a happy and fulfilled life without alcohol.
Do not waste another minute! Reclaim your true values, health and happiness today!
Imagine never having to wake up with another hangover ever again.
Imagine never having to worry about what you have done the night before?
Imagine being happy and positive about your life?
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Liz Hemingway
STOP THE DRINKING and
STOP THE PAIN!
Bestselling author, Liz Hemingway's new book will help you to work out whether you need to stop drinking or not. Liz draws on her own past experiences as an ex drinker to offer sound advice that will work for you. This book includes a chapter on using the powerful Law of Attraction to help you tackle your drinking problem once and for all!
Liz Hemingway says
‘Men and women, from all over the world, are suffering and in pain right now. Their lives are being made miserable and often intolerable by alcohol. It is a silent epidemic happening in homes near you. Perhaps drinking too and too often is affecting you or someone that you love.
I was a victim!
I was quietly being torn apart by alcohol. It crept up on me slowly but surely. I have learned to stand up to this bully and say enough is enough!
I have finally woken up to a few basic truths that helped me escape from my nightmare.
I decided that I wanted the real me back who was happy, healthy and true to my values. I asked myself this question
‘If I loved myself truly, deeply and properly would I really allow myself to experience this pain and misery?
I started treating myself as someone who I did truly and deeply love and began showing this in my thoughts, actions and choices. I have expanded on these thoughts, actions and choices in this book.
I finally reached the point where I knew that I could not go on hurting myself with alcohol any longer and did something about it.
If you can relate to any of this then this book will empower you to love yourself better, see alcohol in its true light, reclaim the real you and get rid of the hangovers, pain and regrets forever!’
Have you ever wondered if you are drinking too much?
Would you love to break free from the constant downward spiral of drinking too much and finding yourself in places and situations that you would rather not be?
Have you ever wished that you could just put a stop to the madness once and for all?
Would you like some peace in your life?
Would you like to be true to yourself and your own values?
Liz Hemingway knows how it feels to be stuck that constant downward spiral of despair because of alcohol.
She was trapped in a cycle of drinking, hangovers and regrets for many years and tried many times to break free from its clutches.
Liz believes that problem drinkers have to get real with themselves and wake up to the fact that they have the power to change their lives right now and never look back.
Liz shares, her often harrowing experiences at the hands of alcohol, with you to help make your escape easier and help you to a better life.
In her second book, Stop Drinking Start Living, Liz bares her soul as she writes about her painful experiences at the hands of alcohol. Her book looks at the different aspects and stages that problem drinkers go through. Liz will help you to work out whether or not you have a problem with alcohol and considers the possibility of moderating your drinking.
She provides you with strategies and tips that she has used to help her stop drinking and more importantly stay stopped.
Liz will help you to begin living a happy and fulfilled life without alcohol.
Do not waste another minute! Reclaim your true values, health and happiness today!
Imagine never having to wake up with another hangover ever again.
Imagine never having to worry about what you have done the night before?
Imagine being happy and positive about your life?
Get Free Amazon Kindle Books Everywhere You Go
By Clicking the Icons Below:
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device
Stop Drinking Start Living! - Free Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Duh
on
5:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by Duh
on
5:00 PM
Rating:


















No comments: