Blissful volume 1 (New Adult Romance)
by Clarissa Wild
Sweet and sexy, Blissful will melt your heart!
Unlucky is my middle name. My life as a singer-songwriter in a band I started with my best friend isn't getting anywhere. I'm curvy and being thin is apparently important for a musical career. When my high school sweetheart and I get married, I find him kissing my best friend. Of course I didn't put up with it.
Broken and depressed, I run away from everything I know, but even my car breaks down. Like I said ... luck is not on my side.
Until I meet Jack ...
Maintaining a ranch isn't easy. I've got more work than time. Spare time is a luxury I can't afford and won't give into. When I spend one moment alone with my thoughts, I'm done for. Alcohol becomes my friend, because I can't bear to feel the misery inside my heart.
I hate who I've become. Sorrow eats me up, but I won't let anyone see. I need to keep on living, keep on fighting, and do everything on my own. For her, my little angel. She's all I have left.
Until I meet Amy ...
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Clarissa Wild
Sweet and sexy, Blissful will melt your heart!
Unlucky is my middle name. My life as a singer-songwriter in a band I started with my best friend isn't getting anywhere. I'm curvy and being thin is apparently important for a musical career. When my high school sweetheart and I get married, I find him kissing my best friend. Of course I didn't put up with it.
Broken and depressed, I run away from everything I know, but even my car breaks down. Like I said ... luck is not on my side.
Until I meet Jack ...
Maintaining a ranch isn't easy. I've got more work than time. Spare time is a luxury I can't afford and won't give into. When I spend one moment alone with my thoughts, I'm done for. Alcohol becomes my friend, because I can't bear to feel the misery inside my heart.
I hate who I've become. Sorrow eats me up, but I won't let anyone see. I need to keep on living, keep on fighting, and do everything on my own. For her, my little angel. She's all I have left.
Until I meet Amy ...
Get Free Amazon Kindle Books Everywhere You Go
By Clicking the Icons Below:
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device
Blissful volume 1 - Free Kindle Fiction
Reviewed by Duh
on
3:00 AM
Rating:
Reviewed by Duh
on
3:00 AM
Rating:

.jpg)
















No comments: