Rise to the Top! (Simple Rules to Succeed in any Organization)
by Joerg Meier
The fact that you are looking at my book tells me a lot about you:
You want to be successful in your job and in life!
How do I know that? Because I wanted the same thing and found a way to achieve it by following very simple rules.
How did I come up with these rules?
I discovered early on in my career that I can be very successful if I set up and consistently follow some simple rules. Many of these are plain obvious, some I had to discover over time, but all are actually very easy to follow.
Most of us have discovered this set of rules at some point in our life.
The main issue for us is Consistency in applying these rules!
I had the same issue and realized slowly and over time why:
· I tend to create complex rules, after all complex is better
· I overthink - simple, pragmatic solutions often sound too easy in today's business world
· I am getting overwhelmed by my own set of rules - isn't it even better to just do instead of following strict guidelines?
I decided that to be successful in my life and my job I have to focus on a very simple set of rules. I defined four main goals that I want to reach:
1. Be efficient
2. Be organized
3. Be myself
4. Be a leader
Why these four?
Because by being efficient and organized I am able to create so much free time which enables me to be continuously growing. This relates to all areas of my life. Others might call this "Time Management" - but to me it is more than that:
It is a way to open yourself up to new experiences, new projects, and new challenges.
This combined with the third goal to be authentic in all areas of my life and the fourth to be a leader, which means to take the lead in everything I am doing, helped me to achieve anything I want!
Before I wrote this book, I tested my set of rules with my colleagues and my team. They were skeptical at first but agreed to try these rules for themselves and track their performance.
To my - and their - surprise, these rules don't just work for me!
They work for everyone, who is applying them consistently!
And why do they work for everyone? Because they are simple, easy to learn and even easier to apply!
Now you can have this rule set, compiled in this short book (because complex is not better).
This will help you to set your goals and achieve them.
This is what every person who wants to be successful should know.
This enables you to be efficient and manage your time.
Get Free Kindle Books Everywhere You Go

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Joerg Meier
The fact that you are looking at my book tells me a lot about you:
You want to be successful in your job and in life!
How do I know that? Because I wanted the same thing and found a way to achieve it by following very simple rules.
How did I come up with these rules?
I discovered early on in my career that I can be very successful if I set up and consistently follow some simple rules. Many of these are plain obvious, some I had to discover over time, but all are actually very easy to follow.
Most of us have discovered this set of rules at some point in our life.
The main issue for us is Consistency in applying these rules!
I had the same issue and realized slowly and over time why:
· I tend to create complex rules, after all complex is better
· I overthink - simple, pragmatic solutions often sound too easy in today's business world
· I am getting overwhelmed by my own set of rules - isn't it even better to just do instead of following strict guidelines?
I decided that to be successful in my life and my job I have to focus on a very simple set of rules. I defined four main goals that I want to reach:
1. Be efficient
2. Be organized
3. Be myself
4. Be a leader
Why these four?
Because by being efficient and organized I am able to create so much free time which enables me to be continuously growing. This relates to all areas of my life. Others might call this "Time Management" - but to me it is more than that:
It is a way to open yourself up to new experiences, new projects, and new challenges.
This combined with the third goal to be authentic in all areas of my life and the fourth to be a leader, which means to take the lead in everything I am doing, helped me to achieve anything I want!
Before I wrote this book, I tested my set of rules with my colleagues and my team. They were skeptical at first but agreed to try these rules for themselves and track their performance.
To my - and their - surprise, these rules don't just work for me!
They work for everyone, who is applying them consistently!
And why do they work for everyone? Because they are simple, easy to learn and even easier to apply!
Now you can have this rule set, compiled in this short book (because complex is not better).
This will help you to set your goals and achieve them.
This is what every person who wants to be successful should know.
This enables you to be efficient and manage your time.

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device
Rise to the Top! - Free Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Duh
on
8:00 AM
Rating:
Reviewed by Duh
on
8:00 AM
Rating:

.jpg)








No comments: