Doctor Conversion's Mind Control Handbook: 10 Evil Video Tricks Anybody Can Do
by Dennis Duty
This Book Is The Real Deal
Hey everybody, My name's dennis and I do video marketing for REALLY big clients.
I've promoted live events for General Motors, produced social video for CBS, and did commercials for New Balance.
I've been working with big companies since I was 18,
and they keep asking me back.
I've been working with Nike for 7 years now.
Why?
Because I raise conversions like a madman.
Buying media's expensive.
When you're that big, PPC costs $100K+ every month.
When you have good conversions, you make more money on the same traffic.
No added expenses, even bigger profit.
You triple your investment,
and you call that 18 year old kid back to do it all again.
Here's the secret guys:
The big bad conversions?
You can get them too.
It's not only for Fortune 500s.
By using video they're accessible for YOU.
So what I did was put it all into a book:
Doctor Conversion's Mind Control Handbook: 10 Evil Video Tricks Anybody Can Do
Am I really teaching ways to give you 'mind control' over your customers?
Of course not. That would be ridiculous.
But I feel like an evil genius when I do it.
To me, it certainly 'feels' like mind control, and sometimes that's enough.

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
by Dennis Duty
This Book Is The Real Deal
Hey everybody, My name's dennis and I do video marketing for REALLY big clients.
I've promoted live events for General Motors, produced social video for CBS, and did commercials for New Balance.
I've been working with big companies since I was 18,
and they keep asking me back.
I've been working with Nike for 7 years now.
Why?
Because I raise conversions like a madman.
Buying media's expensive.
When you're that big, PPC costs $100K+ every month.
When you have good conversions, you make more money on the same traffic.
No added expenses, even bigger profit.
You triple your investment,
and you call that 18 year old kid back to do it all again.
Here's the secret guys:
The big bad conversions?
You can get them too.
It's not only for Fortune 500s.
By using video they're accessible for YOU.
So what I did was put it all into a book:
Doctor Conversion's Mind Control Handbook: 10 Evil Video Tricks Anybody Can Do
Am I really teaching ways to give you 'mind control' over your customers?
Of course not. That would be ridiculous.
But I feel like an evil genius when I do it.
To me, it certainly 'feels' like mind control, and sometimes that's enough.
Get Free Kindle Books Everywhere You Go

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**
Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device
Doctor Conversion's Mind Control Handbook - Free Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Duh
on
9:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by Duh
on
9:00 PM
Rating:










No comments: