That Knife Won't Help Me Now: A Novel
by Oliver Queen
I want to touch him but if do, I'll die.
I guess that's all part of the fun". Tegan Michaels was happy with her simple life. However, everything changes after a boy falls through the ceiling of her school's bathroom; a boy who is much more than he seems.
Not a vampire or werewolf story, but the story of two people trying to come to terms with life, death and everything inbetween.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

by Oliver Queen
I want to touch him but if do, I'll die.
I guess that's all part of the fun". Tegan Michaels was happy with her simple life. However, everything changes after a boy falls through the ceiling of her school's bathroom; a boy who is much more than he seems.
Not a vampire or werewolf story, but the story of two people trying to come to terms with life, death and everything inbetween.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

That Knife Won't Help Me Now - Kindle Fiction
Reviewed by Duh
on
1:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by Duh
on
1:00 PM
Rating:













No comments: