Gift Ideas 101 - Free Kindle Non-Fiction

Gift Ideas 101 
by John Wilson

Do you enjoy choosing gifts?

Or do you find it a chore?

If it is a chore, if you find yourself baffled about what gifts to give, then maybe you could do with some help.

And maybe I am the one to give you this help.

You see, I have got a Master's degree in gift selection and also a doctorate in the same subject. It's amazing what you can study at university these days.

Only kidding!

However, I have to confess to being a gift selection nut.The whole gift choice process fascinates me. I have, for years taken an interest in selecting gifts and tried, wherever possible, to select gifts that are novel and original.

This interest of mine can benefit to YOU.

I decided I would create a book on gift selection and spent several months researching and writing it.

The book is entitled Gift Ideas 101.

Now, you may have seen articles in magazines, on gift selection.This sort of article usually has lists of suggestions of gifts for this type of person and that type of person; - men, women, cooks, gardeners, sports enthusiasts, motorists, pet owners and so on.

Gift Ideas 101 is different.

It is different in a way that is going to benefit YOU.

I have written a guide on how to select gifts so that you come up with your own gift ideas.The book has 12 different chapters each of which covers a different approach to selecting gifts.

Each approach is practical, down-to-earth and easy for you to apply without breaking sweat.

Get this book and make gift selection a fascinating challenge instead of a chore.

Get this book and choose gifts that are thoughtful, original, and a delight to those receiving them.

Get this book and be prepared to be admired as a gift selection all-star!

Get Free Kindle Books Everywhere You Go



**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Get This & Every Other Free Kindle Book Sent Right to Your Amazon Kindle Device


You can easily get every book, guest post and featured book sent right to your Amazon Kindle device by subscribing to the Free Book Dude Kindle blog. For less than $1 a month, you can have 48 free Amazon Kindle books wirelessly sent to your device every single day. Check it out for free today.
Gift Ideas 101 - Free Kindle Non-Fiction Gift Ideas 101 - Free Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: