Divorce Recovery - Kindle Non-Fiction

Divorce Recovery - Proven Strategies to Recover From Divorce & Regain Your Life In Less Than 30 Days (Divorce Recovery, Breakup recovery) 
by Sophie Kane 

You are about to find out how to recover emotionally from divorce and reclaim your life. Whoever you are, I know what you are feeling because I've helped many men & women to move on and recover their smile. The fact is that no one taught us how to overcome divorce and breakups of this kind. They've told us that it's difficult, painful, and that it takes an incredible amount of time. But know what? It doesn't have to be that way!

My goal is simple. I will help you get over your divorce and I'll show you how to start a new life from scratch. Together, we will go to the roots of relationships & emotions and transform that knoweldge into an simple step by step guide that will set you right on track to reclaim what is yours. Indeed, today is the first day of the rest of your life. So let's go for it!

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Divorce Recovery - Kindle Non-Fiction Divorce Recovery - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 10:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: