Zero to $1,000 with Freelancing: A Proven Blueprint to Making $1,000 a Month with Freelance Writing in 60 Days or Less (The Moonlighter's Guide, The Renegade Writer, The Writer's Market, Freelance)
by Nick Stevens
This book will reveal to you an easy to follow process on how to begin generating income from your freelance writing business.
You might ask, "Is this really doable?"
Yes!
How do I know?
Because I did it! With zero experience and no formal training or degrees to help me.
I run www.oncallfreelancewriter.com where I earn four figures monthly in part-time hours. I was able to start the business while working full-time and am now able to focus on my writing full-time. Mind you, this is without a boss or anyone looking over my shoulder. My clients are happy with my work and they show me that by paying me and asking me to continue working with them.
This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to establish your freelance writing business.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

by Nick Stevens
This book will reveal to you an easy to follow process on how to begin generating income from your freelance writing business.
You might ask, "Is this really doable?"
Yes!
How do I know?
Because I did it! With zero experience and no formal training or degrees to help me.
I run www.oncallfreelancewriter.com where I earn four figures monthly in part-time hours. I was able to start the business while working full-time and am now able to focus on my writing full-time. Mind you, this is without a boss or anyone looking over my shoulder. My clients are happy with my work and they show me that by paying me and asking me to continue working with them.
This book contains proven steps and strategies on how to establish your freelance writing business.

Zero to $1,000 with Freelancing - Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Duh
on
8:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by Duh
on
8:00 PM
Rating:

.jpg)











No comments: