The Point of Life is the Explosion of Experience Into Ideas - Kindle Non-Fiction

The Point of Life is the Explosion of Experience Into Ideas 
by Akilesh Ayyar 

The most interesting and fundamental question in the world is what we’re doing here in this life. What’s the point? I spent years thinking about this question — going through psychology and western and eastern philosophy, and asking this question over and over. I think I have an answer, at least a certain kind of partial answer. It lies in the power of self-expression to reveal beauty, complexity, and organization in any experience we've had, including -- especially -- our most painful ones.

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


The Point of Life is the Explosion of Experience Into Ideas - Kindle Non-Fiction The Point of Life is the Explosion of Experience Into Ideas - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 7:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: