Take Off Your MASK, Change Your Life - Kindle Non-Fiction

Take Off Your MASK, Change Your Life: 12 THINGS YOU WISH YOU KNEW ((The Series: Things That Make Life Better)) 
by Daniel Speraw 

BEING YOU

It’s about how to free yourself to be who you are—no matter who you are with.

THE TRUTH: using my mask, I try to keep you focused on my best parts, so you will not see that moment of uncertainty, that flash of anger or the mistake I just made.

I work hard to keep your eyes off my balding forehead, my expanding waistline and that recent stain on my pants. But as good as I am at it—and I have had a life-time of practice—we both know that you do see my mistake, my balding and that stain.

But thank you for pretending.

THIS BOOK is about how to free yourself from any pretending so that you can deepen your relationships, increase your level of fulfillment and connect more deeply with life itself.

It is all about releasing the fullness of who you are.




**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Take Off Your MASK, Change Your Life - Kindle Non-Fiction Take Off Your MASK, Change Your Life - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 7:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: