Silently Yours, Lucienne - Kindle Non-Fiction

Silently Yours, Lucienne 
by Amira Awaad 

Everyone has a story; whether they're a Somebody or a Nobody. While some may carry many stories, I carry 7000 years in my warm brown eyes.

This book is about life experience. It is not an autobiography, nor is it snippets of my life around the world. This book is about everyone in the world. It is about our realities, inspiration, and love. It is the narrated telling of the storms of my mind, written under the pseudonym, Lucienne LaCroie, I had adopted when I was fifteen years old.

Inside every storm, there is a very carefully folded piece of my soul, opened for you to read. In every story, you, the reader, will find a very carefully folded piece of yourself.

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Silently Yours, Lucienne - Kindle Non-Fiction Silently Yours, Lucienne - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 7:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: