Plan2Win@Parenting - Kindle Non-Fiction

Plan2Win@Parenting  
by EB. Joseph

Parenting is the most impactful choice you will ever make. Sometimes, we have children whose temperament may lead them to being labeled as “bad”, “challenging”, “strong will” or “defiant”. I was that type of child. By fourth grade, I was diagnosis ADHD, prescribed Ritalin and considered placement in an alternative school. When I became a parent, I went seeking alternative ways to parent for that type of child.

This is a short and to the point practical guide for modern day parents. It provides alternative parenting techniques to the traditional disciplinary/authoritative style of parenting. It provides hope in the face of frustration. It helps you, help your child reach their full potential. My child is just like me, a naturally assertive/aggressive high energy person. By using these tools I have been able to increase my enjoyment of motherhood and decrease my anger and frustration. This book is simple and easy to follow with links for video demonstrations. I hope the information shared helps you on your parenting journey.

Should you read this book? If you answer yes to 2 out of 4 of the following questions, this book might be a good fit:

1) Have close friends/family describe your child as “out-of-control”?
2) Have other adult figures brought to your attention their concerns?
3) Do you admit to yourself but not others, your feelings of resentment are steadily increasing?
4) Are you willing to commit to something different for 60 days?



**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Plan2Win@Parenting - Kindle Non-Fiction Plan2Win@Parenting - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 11:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: