Coconut Oil: 100 Most Crucial Questions Answered
by Halina Moro
This book was written because people have lots of questions about coconut oil that have never been answered in a concise yet informative way. There are many books on Amazon that briefly inform you of coconut oil’s benefits but do not give you answers that you expect.
Not anymore!
What questions are answered in this book?
• General ones about use of coconut oil, its benefits and disadvantages;
• Weight loss queries;
• Incorporating coconut oil in to your diet;
• Coconut oil skin and hair care;
• Questions about health benefits of coconut oil;
• Coconut oil detox queries;
If you ever find yourself asking basic questions about coconut oil, this book is for you!
On the other hand, if your queries are less common, you will find the answer in here as well.
Some of these questions are:
• How do I get coconut oil out of my clothes?
• What should I do if I applied too much coconut oil to my hair?
• Can I carry coconut oil onto a plane?
• Can I bleach my hair after using coconut oil?
• Can coconut oil clog my bathtub?
• How long should I keep coconut oil?
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

by Halina Moro
This book was written because people have lots of questions about coconut oil that have never been answered in a concise yet informative way. There are many books on Amazon that briefly inform you of coconut oil’s benefits but do not give you answers that you expect.
Not anymore!
What questions are answered in this book?
• General ones about use of coconut oil, its benefits and disadvantages;
• Weight loss queries;
• Incorporating coconut oil in to your diet;
• Coconut oil skin and hair care;
• Questions about health benefits of coconut oil;
• Coconut oil detox queries;
If you ever find yourself asking basic questions about coconut oil, this book is for you!
On the other hand, if your queries are less common, you will find the answer in here as well.
Some of these questions are:
• How do I get coconut oil out of my clothes?
• What should I do if I applied too much coconut oil to my hair?
• Can I carry coconut oil onto a plane?
• Can I bleach my hair after using coconut oil?
• Can coconut oil clog my bathtub?
• How long should I keep coconut oil?

Coconut Oil - Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Duh
on
12:00 AM
Rating:
Reviewed by Duh
on
12:00 AM
Rating:













No comments: