ACT and GROW RICH - Kindle Non-Fiction

ACT and GROW RICH- How To Make Money as an Actor WITHOUT a Day Job! 
by John "Bones" Rodriguez

They Laughed at Me When I Quit My Day Job, but When They See Me On TV Now...

Learning how to become a successful actor is more than just learning to cry on demand and to do improv comedy. Learning to act is an entirely different thing than being an actor- one is a skill, and the other is a life.

The vast majority of "actors" and "actresses" are waiting tables or creating resumes, and they never have the time to really become a successful actress in the way they want. Wouldn't it be nice to make money from home, have an online business, Quit your Day Job, and really be an actor?

They Laughed at Me When I Quit My Day Job and Told Them I Was Going To Be An Actor, But When They See Me On TV Now...

"You'll be back..." she said, "You haven't even been in anything."

My boss was right- I was leaving without having done any paid shows, but here I was, leaving my safe, secure 9-to-5 job to be an actor.

What was I thinking?

I'll tell you; I was thinking that it was getting too late for me, and that maybe I should just keep the job, give up the dream, and forget about entertaining anybody except for the guys at the water cooler.

But then something happened...

Dear Friend,

You don't realize this now, but in the next few minutes you're going to re-think everything our teachers have taught us about "The Acting Thing"...

If you're anything like me, you're frustrated with an awful system where "ass kissing" and "connections" get undeserving people ahead.

Remember what it felt like to dream about your life and what it was going to be like to entertain people all the time?

Remember when you imagined what being an actor meant?

Let me ask you a question...

It Wasn't Supposed To Be Like This,
Was It?

When did our teachers tell us that we would be doing all these things that have NOTHING to do with acting?

Waiting tables,
Temping at an office
Begging your parents for money
We were taught that we would "be discovered" if we just continued to hone our craft and get "good", right? But guess what- that's not true!

In the real world, you need to be able to support yourself while you hone your craft, and learn how to live as an actor- to be an actor. Unless mommy and daddy are paying the bills, you'll get a job, and by the time you're done working, you're too tired to focus on your career. Well -

What if I could show you how to build your acting business -
WITHOUT a day job?

What would you do?

Who would you do it with?

Where would you start?

Imagine your fantasy-life as an actor...

If you're like me, you're dreaming about sharing your gift, and getting the accolades you deserve. You're working with some amazingly creative people, and doing work that inspires, fulfills, and entertains you and others.

Now imagine your fantasy financial situation- I'll bet it is a comfortable life. I'll bet you have a feeling of freedom - something you don't have now.


**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


ACT and GROW RICH - Kindle Non-Fiction ACT and GROW RICH - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 3:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: