Zen Jiu Jitsu - Kindle Non-Fiction

Zen Jiu Jitsu - Over 40 
by Oliver Staark 

This is the book I wish I had when I began training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. My age I didn't think was a factor at the time and now after many years on the mats I've found that certain strategies and concepts when applied save me from constantly being injured or de-motivated by plateaus. I know how it feels to wonder if this is a long term game or just something I wish I could be good at. Follow the advice and ideas in this text and you'll be training into your seventies!

Topics covered include...
Having a Training Life
Motivation
Age versus Talent
Getting and Staying Fit
Staying Injury Free ... and much more!
˃˃˃ The features in Zen Jiu Jitsu for the Over Forties cover a lot of ground...
Drilling and how it impacts your progress. Promotions and their ability derail or support your game. Nutrition Tips. Advice on Training Aids and Resources.

˃˃˃ Bonus Chapter

Included is a Bonus Chapter from the Zen Jiu Jitsu Series. The philosophy of the 30 Day Protocol and how it can take you to the next level in the academy.

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Zen Jiu Jitsu - Kindle Non-Fiction Zen Jiu Jitsu - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 10:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: