The Skull Hunter - Kindle Fiction

The Skull Hunter: A Haunted Past 
by S. Michael Leier 

Ghosts-Demons-Witches-What a pain in the ass. If anyone ever has any doubt that something happens to us after we die, just send them to me. There is an existence after this life and some of it is very, very bad. I know I deal with it everyday. I’ve seen it up close and personal. The things that make most people wake up in a cold sweat are par for the course in my job. My name is Rick Vargo, I’m a private investigator, and these are my stories.

In this story... A new home and a new life are torn apart for Fredrick Dellette when his wife is mysteriously taken by some unseen force. It is now up to The Skull Hunter, Rick Vargo to solve this mystery before a centuries old curse destroys Fredrick's family. Can the sins of an ancestor be forgiven before all is lost in A Haunted Past?

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


The Skull Hunter - Kindle Fiction The Skull Hunter - Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 8:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: