The Fitness Expert Next Door (How to Change Your Life in 10 Minutes a Day)
by Michal Stawicki
WEIGHT LOSS MADE EASY FOR FOLKS WHO ARE BUSY
Thousands of common folks lose weight every day, without fancy diets or commercial weight loss programs. It's a scientifically proven fact. They succeed because it's easy as soon as you focus on just a few tactics that really work, instead of constantly chasing next diet or last fitness research.
I'm just one of them.
This book is NOT for you if:
- you look for the advice of authorities - I will quote a single research, but that's as far as expert knowledge goes
- you love to spend: money on fitness and diet programs; hours on preparing fancy diet meals; hours on physical exercise
This book IS for you if you are eventually willing to lose weight, but you defend yourself against it by excuses:
- I'm too busy
- I don't have money
- I don't like physical exercises
- I just love to eat
It also might be a helpful resource for you if you have tried to lose weight and failed.
Find the bottom line of weight loss
You don't need to became a fitness encyclopedia to lose weight. On the contrary - the more you search on the Internet the more confused you can get.
What you really need to lose weight is:
- an incentive to start
- a mindset to persevere
- creativity to tune your tactics
- a way to get it done daily
And this book provides you just that... and more
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

by Michal Stawicki
WEIGHT LOSS MADE EASY FOR FOLKS WHO ARE BUSY
Thousands of common folks lose weight every day, without fancy diets or commercial weight loss programs. It's a scientifically proven fact. They succeed because it's easy as soon as you focus on just a few tactics that really work, instead of constantly chasing next diet or last fitness research.
I'm just one of them.
This book is NOT for you if:
- you look for the advice of authorities - I will quote a single research, but that's as far as expert knowledge goes
- you love to spend: money on fitness and diet programs; hours on preparing fancy diet meals; hours on physical exercise
This book IS for you if you are eventually willing to lose weight, but you defend yourself against it by excuses:
- I'm too busy
- I don't have money
- I don't like physical exercises
- I just love to eat
It also might be a helpful resource for you if you have tried to lose weight and failed.
Find the bottom line of weight loss
You don't need to became a fitness encyclopedia to lose weight. On the contrary - the more you search on the Internet the more confused you can get.
What you really need to lose weight is:
- an incentive to start
- a mindset to persevere
- creativity to tune your tactics
- a way to get it done daily
And this book provides you just that... and more

The Fitness Expert Next Door - Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Unknown
on
4:00 AM
Rating:
Reviewed by Unknown
on
4:00 AM
Rating:













No comments: