Poetry collection: 100 Thought provoking poems about life - Kindle Fiction

Poetry collection: 100 Thought provoking poems about life 
by Kafayat Obanigba 

Writing has been an ongoing passion for me for a while now and I feel it always will be. It allows me to escape deep into my mind where there is no end or beginning just pure eternity. This poetry collection covers faith, life, love, relationships, and trying to find and keep happiness within one's own life. a great way to get to know a person is by reading their poetry. I express how I think and feel such as my viewpoints and perception of life. I am completely honest with my thoughts and emotions. I cover a lot of self doubt and self discovery while I take you with me on my journey through a chapter of my life. I learn to accept the past, living in the present and most importantly being optimistic of the future.

This book is an updated version of my book "100 Thoughts from one mind." It contains more exclusive poems and has updated versions of some of the poems.

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Poetry collection: 100 Thought provoking poems about life - Kindle Fiction Poetry collection: 100 Thought provoking poems about life - Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: