Hey BTW - I still love you - Kindle Fiction

Hey BTW - I still love you 
by Anshul Bahre 

Arnab and Riya had two stories, one when they fell in love and one when they realized that it was actually love. The story is short but their love is long lasting.

After being lived in different lands with different people they found their way back to be together only if they can fight with their conscious. Riya learned to love someone else, dedicate her life to him. On the other side Arnab found his love too. He wanted to be with her for life and forget about Riya but fate had something else for them. They met after long time and still can feel the spark between them. They feel young again but has to behave mature and cannot make the same mistake they made in past.

The story unfolds with every time they cross roads with each other irrespective of whether it is planned or by chance.

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Hey BTW - I still love you - Kindle Fiction Hey BTW - I still love you - Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 7:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: