Hematite: The Last Stone - Kindle Fiction

Hematite: The Last Stone (The Hematite Series) 
by Jarrell W 

A normal day in Phoenix, Arizona takes a deadly turn, when sixteen year old, Hematite's Oran's, brother, Alex Oran, goes missing at the hands of, who is presumed to be, the government. She teams up with an unexpected friend from school to go on a search for him. Leading up to this, Hematite's had strange dreams all week, were they just dreams or something more?

***Note From Author***
Okay, a little back story on the short and I. I'm a teen who's aspiring to be a writer. This is only the first book in the series, hopefully you like it so far or see some potential. If you dislike it, don't sugar coat it, just tell me, in order for me to get better as a writer, I have to face some hard, constructive criticism. I'm mainly making this series for the reviews and criticism, not so much the money.

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Hematite: The Last Stone - Kindle Fiction Hematite: The Last Stone - Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 9:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: