Confessions of a Vegetable Lover
by S.M.R. Saia
What is it like to grow your own food?
Do you want to start a vegetable garden, but you're not sure what you're in for? Or maybe you already have a few vegetable gardening years under your belt, and you're looking for someone who understands you?
Either way, you've come to the right place.
In this collection of humorous essays, I share all the dirty details of my relationship with my vegetable garden:
Why I fell in love with Rutabaga
How I made a fool out of myself with a Chinese cabbage
How I have disrespected and misused all of radish-kind
How Potato and I almost split up over a lifestyle disagreement
Why Scarlet (runner bean) and I have failed to ever conceive a bean
And more!
But my confessions are good for more than just a laugh. Everything that I've learned about growing potatoes, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, squash, onions, peppers, radishes, kale, Chinese cabbages, and more is in this book.
Learn:
What is a short season tomato?
What are the easiest vegetables to grow?
What does it mean if your onions are flowering?
What is eating our vegetable plants?
Where are the seeds on kale?
What is kohlrabi and why should you care?
How do you cook a turnip?
How do you kill a potato beetle?
What the heck is a potato beetle anyway, and how do you know if you've got them?
Why should you grow zucchini when you've never bought it before in your life?
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

by S.M.R. Saia
What is it like to grow your own food?
Do you want to start a vegetable garden, but you're not sure what you're in for? Or maybe you already have a few vegetable gardening years under your belt, and you're looking for someone who understands you?
Either way, you've come to the right place.
In this collection of humorous essays, I share all the dirty details of my relationship with my vegetable garden:
Why I fell in love with Rutabaga
How I made a fool out of myself with a Chinese cabbage
How I have disrespected and misused all of radish-kind
How Potato and I almost split up over a lifestyle disagreement
Why Scarlet (runner bean) and I have failed to ever conceive a bean
And more!
But my confessions are good for more than just a laugh. Everything that I've learned about growing potatoes, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, squash, onions, peppers, radishes, kale, Chinese cabbages, and more is in this book.
Learn:
What is a short season tomato?
What are the easiest vegetables to grow?
What does it mean if your onions are flowering?
What is eating our vegetable plants?
Where are the seeds on kale?
What is kohlrabi and why should you care?
How do you cook a turnip?
How do you kill a potato beetle?
What the heck is a potato beetle anyway, and how do you know if you've got them?
Why should you grow zucchini when you've never bought it before in your life?
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Confessions of a Vegetable Lover - Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Unknown
on
5:00 AM
Rating:
Reviewed by Unknown
on
5:00 AM
Rating:













No comments: