The Four Year Lie
by Logan Kyle
You've just graduated college and you can’t find a job.
You're broke, in debt, and confused. You’re slowly realizing that nobody cares about what school you went to. They don’t care about your degree, and they definitely don’t care about your GPA. All of the “entry level” jobs you see listed require 2-3 years of experience. How does that even work?! Maybe you're one of the lucky few that got a job and now you're realizing that this is going to be your life...forever.
You put in four years of hard work and sacrifice for your degree and you deserve better! You didn't bust your butt to be waiting tables the rest of your life. Your mind starts racing with questions. Did I pick the right major? Did I go to the right school? Did I even need College?
You might have just bought into THE FOUR YEAR LIE.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

by Logan Kyle
You've just graduated college and you can’t find a job.
You're broke, in debt, and confused. You’re slowly realizing that nobody cares about what school you went to. They don’t care about your degree, and they definitely don’t care about your GPA. All of the “entry level” jobs you see listed require 2-3 years of experience. How does that even work?! Maybe you're one of the lucky few that got a job and now you're realizing that this is going to be your life...forever.
You put in four years of hard work and sacrifice for your degree and you deserve better! You didn't bust your butt to be waiting tables the rest of your life. Your mind starts racing with questions. Did I pick the right major? Did I go to the right school? Did I even need College?
You might have just bought into THE FOUR YEAR LIE.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

The Four Year Lie - Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Unknown
on
4:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by Unknown
on
4:00 PM
Rating:













No comments: