New Zealand from Bench to Bench
by Meredith Dixon
"I’ve been unemployed and unemployable since 1990. I don’t collect SSDI, either; I was disabled too young, and I’m not vested. I have an artificial collarbone, one that dislocates easily, and a bad knee. I have CFS/ME and chronic bronchitis and Asperger’s Syndrome. I usually live a quiet life at home, and take care of my health. But at age 48, I decided to do something different, the sort of thing healthy people might do. In fact, I decided to do something healthy people half my age might do. I chose to spend three months solo backpacking in New Zealand...."
So begins the story of a middle-aged traveller’s journey of discovery: hosteling alongside college students, making her way slowly and awkwardly from one end of New Zealand to the other. It is a tale of the minor and major mishaps of traveling, told with humor and whimsy and fun. And it is, above all else, a tale of the warmth and friendliness of New Zealand’s people.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

by Meredith Dixon
"I’ve been unemployed and unemployable since 1990. I don’t collect SSDI, either; I was disabled too young, and I’m not vested. I have an artificial collarbone, one that dislocates easily, and a bad knee. I have CFS/ME and chronic bronchitis and Asperger’s Syndrome. I usually live a quiet life at home, and take care of my health. But at age 48, I decided to do something different, the sort of thing healthy people might do. In fact, I decided to do something healthy people half my age might do. I chose to spend three months solo backpacking in New Zealand...."
So begins the story of a middle-aged traveller’s journey of discovery: hosteling alongside college students, making her way slowly and awkwardly from one end of New Zealand to the other. It is a tale of the minor and major mishaps of traveling, told with humor and whimsy and fun. And it is, above all else, a tale of the warmth and friendliness of New Zealand’s people.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

New Zealand from Bench to Bench - Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Duh
on
9:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by Duh
on
9:00 PM
Rating:













No comments: