Can I Have Your Autograph? - Kindle Non-Fiction

Can I Have Your Autograph?: The Hidden Secrets of Getting Autographs from the Rich and Famous 
 by Brian Franco Harrin

I discovered the hidden secrets of getting autographs from the rich and famous ... And I share all of it with you in my book "Can I Have Your Autograph".


Here are just a few of the many things you will learn in my book!

* How to create an autograph collection worth thousands of dollars ... at virtually no cost!
* Learn the step-by-step techniques to ... get started today with your autograph collection!
* How to track down the rich and famous ... like a private investigator!
* Find off the beaten track places to ... score great autographs!
* The secret to getting in-person autographs ... without spending a ton of money!
* How to buy autographs ... without getting ripped off!
* Learn how to spot fake autographs ... in a heart-beat!
* How to become a major autograph collector virtually over-night, with a niche collection!
* How to discover the innermost secrets of your famous autograph signers!
* See many examples of "real autographs" from the rich and famous!
* Discover the value of your autographs ... and what can affect that value!
* How to create a "fool-proof" tracking system for your collection!
* How to store your autograph collection ... so it doesn't lose its value!

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Can I Have Your Autograph? - Kindle Non-Fiction Can I Have Your Autograph? - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 12:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: