Beacon (Part I) (Beacon Saga)
by Jonathan C. Gillespie
Tersias and Mally have lived their lives in orbit around Beacon, the last star in the universe. But now the young couple have done the impossible: they have conceived.
And something has noticed.
A short story of about six thousand words.
----------
With gratitude to reader feedback, this became Part I of the Beacon Saga. Continue the story in Part II, available now.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

by Jonathan C. Gillespie
Tersias and Mally have lived their lives in orbit around Beacon, the last star in the universe. But now the young couple have done the impossible: they have conceived.
And something has noticed.
A short story of about six thousand words.
----------
With gratitude to reader feedback, this became Part I of the Beacon Saga. Continue the story in Part II, available now.

Beacon - Kindle Fiction
Reviewed by Unknown
on
7:00 PM
Rating:












No comments: