23 Natural Mosquito Repellent Recipes & Tips To Keep the Buggers Away
by Alana Maxwell
If you have noticed that mosquito bites are on the rise and you are looking for natural remedies to keep them away, then this is the book for you.
After being attacked a few times, the last time I was bitten 14 times while driving so I knew I had to do something to keep them away. I started combining different home remedies I grew up with and essential oils to see what worked best for me.
Since everyone is different there are many recipes for repellents, and what you can use if you are stung. Find out what you can do to keep them away from you and your home.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

by Alana Maxwell
If you have noticed that mosquito bites are on the rise and you are looking for natural remedies to keep them away, then this is the book for you.
After being attacked a few times, the last time I was bitten 14 times while driving so I knew I had to do something to keep them away. I started combining different home remedies I grew up with and essential oils to see what worked best for me.
Since everyone is different there are many recipes for repellents, and what you can use if you are stung. Find out what you can do to keep them away from you and your home.

23 Natural Mosquito Repellent Recipes & Tips To Keep the Buggers Away - Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Duh
on
11:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by Duh
on
11:00 PM
Rating:













No comments: