The World Through My Autistic Eyes - Kindle Non-Fiction

The World Through My Autistic Eyes
by Stephen Gandy


After I wrote many different books on autism I wanted to write one that shows how I developed from a child to an adult and all the pitfalls and triumphs that can manifest.

Skills that are taken for granted in life such as Social Interaction, Reading Body Language and even eye contact are a huge challenge for me and many other autistics.

There are so many books that see autism as negative and are very depressing and leave you thinking if you have an autistic spectrum disorder or you have a child with the condition that they will never be able to move on and they give little hope to any parents or autistics.

Experts of course have to take a clinical viewpoint; however all they simply do is research the data and rely on others for information.
Similarly there are many books on Autism by people with the condition, which if they are successful believe that the reader should be able to achieve the same goals.

Everyone is different and especially the spectrum is so vast that it contains so many different variables that it is impossible to simply label someone. I am fully in favour of the new autistic scale that means that there will be less emphasis on labels such as Aspergers.

I have come across Aspergers people who are nothing like me. Some of them are good at sport and some of them are so good at faking body language and eye contact that you just would never know.
I personally have come across in the past many web sites that I have joined in order to meet other people with the condition and on those sites many have different obsessions, such as comics, science fiction or even getting a girlfriend.

My book this time shows the coming of age sexually, how I viewed my first sexual experiences and also funny things I can remember on the road to me

Finally experiencing and embracing my coming of age.
It is impossible to say that people with Aspergers or ASD adhere to a set of rules and that they all behave the same.

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


The World Through My Autistic Eyes - Kindle Non-Fiction The World Through My Autistic Eyes - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 1:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: