I am Glad
by Katy McFall
I am glad that there are sailboats, I am glad that there are trees, I am glad that there are snowmen, I am glad that there are bees!
There are so many things to be glad about, and this lovely picturebook will help your little one to think about all the things they feel glad about too.
A great book to help your little one bring the day to a close and prepare for sleep.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

by Katy McFall
I am glad that there are sailboats, I am glad that there are trees, I am glad that there are snowmen, I am glad that there are bees!
There are so many things to be glad about, and this lovely picturebook will help your little one to think about all the things they feel glad about too.
A great book to help your little one bring the day to a close and prepare for sleep.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

I am Glad - Kindle Fiction
Reviewed by Duh
on
9:00 AM
Rating:
Reviewed by Duh
on
9:00 AM
Rating:













No comments: