Billy and Monster's New Neighbor Has a Secret - Kindle Fiction

Billy and Monster's New Neighbor Has a Secret (The Fartastic Adventures of Billy and Monster) 
by David Chuka

Join Billy and Monster in this fourth episode of the series - The Fartastic Adventures of Billy and Monster.

Here's what readers like you have been saying about the Billy and Monster books:

My daughter has really been enjoying David Chuka's Billy and Monster books. This is another fun addition to the "family." As always, the story has a lovely moral (this time teaching the value of moderation - definitely the biggest word in the book)! It's based on the very realistic theme of overindulging in chocolate/sweets, which virtually anyone can relate to and which kids find a lot of fun. And, awesome pictures as always. Definitely recommend it. - Mama Dee

Very well done. Illustrations are original and professional. A great addition to any library. I have all the books in this series and my grandchildren read them when they come over on weekends. - A.K.

I buy books like these so I can read them to my grand children. They love this kind of thing. But, I have to admit, I was chuckling right along with them. I love the Billy and the Monster books and using their power to fart against a crook was masterful. My grand kids were laughing all evening. Looking forward to the next one. - James Hoag

Get your copy today and discover the interesting neighbors who live on Billy's street like Mr Forgetful, Miss Squeaky and Mr GrumpDaddy whose been banned from the local butchers. Why? Because he always gives them grief when he goes to get some beef!

Also revealed is Billy's new neighbor Sally...who has a secret. Well, you'll need to get your own copy to find out what the secret is.


**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Billy and Monster's New Neighbor Has a Secret - Kindle Fiction Billy and Monster's New Neighbor Has a Secret - Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 9:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: