Heart Healthy Diet - Kindle Non-Fiction

Heart Healthy Diet - The Beginners Guide to Eating Heart Smart!
by Kay Hersom


Heart Healthy Diet - The Beginners Guide to Eating Heart Smart!

Last fall my 49 year old husband had a massive heart attack. One of the main arteries in the right part of his heart was 100% blocked. After swift action by a team of Cardiologists and the Grace of God, he recovered. This occurrence sent me into an obsessive mode of spending hours researching everything I could find relating to cardiovascular disease and a heart healthy diet. The amount of information available was exuberant and I felt very overwhelmed. All I needed was a starting point, what can I cook for him? What can we eat if we go out?

So, anyone else who has endured a similar experience, I hope the short version that I have written provides you with basic knowledge, and recipes that you can build upon to enjoy simple and delicious, heart healthy meals… without the frustration.
Diabetic Diet Plan - The Beginners Guide Healthy Eating & Keeping the Flavor!

Kay Hersom has also written Diabetic Diet Plan which is a great complementary book for the Heart Healthy Diet, and is loaded with additional information that goes "hand in glove" with eating heart healthy. Available on Kindle.

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Heart Healthy Diet - Kindle Non-Fiction Heart Healthy Diet - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 5:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: