7 Days of Italian Cooking - Gracie's Guide to Everyday Meals (Gracie's Italian Living Series)
by Mike Angarola
I never thought much about our family dinners as a kid, thinking they were just typical for an Italian family. Many years later, at a grade school reunion, I was told by classmates how jealous they were of the lunch I carried to school each day.
7 Days of Italian Cooking -Gracie's Guide to Everyday Meals" is as much about food for the heart and soul as it is about food for body. Filled with wonderful memories of growing up in an Italian American family and having the added pleasure of sharing a household with my grandparents.
After my mom passed away I became the keeper of her recipes. Nothing fancy or overly skillful, just basic everyday meals that I am sure you will enjoy preparing and your family will delight in enjoying.
Here's to creating you own memories!
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

by Mike Angarola
I never thought much about our family dinners as a kid, thinking they were just typical for an Italian family. Many years later, at a grade school reunion, I was told by classmates how jealous they were of the lunch I carried to school each day.
7 Days of Italian Cooking -Gracie's Guide to Everyday Meals" is as much about food for the heart and soul as it is about food for body. Filled with wonderful memories of growing up in an Italian American family and having the added pleasure of sharing a household with my grandparents.
After my mom passed away I became the keeper of her recipes. Nothing fancy or overly skillful, just basic everyday meals that I am sure you will enjoy preparing and your family will delight in enjoying.
Here's to creating you own memories!
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

7 Days of Italian Cooking - Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Unknown
on
4:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by Unknown
on
4:00 PM
Rating:













No comments: