Historic Waterways-Six Hundred Miles of Canoeing Down the Rock, Fox, and Wisconsin Rivers - Kindle Fiction

Historic Waterways-Six Hundred Miles of Canoeing Down the Rock, Fox, and Wisconsin Rivers 
by Reuben Gold Thwaites 

I live in Wisconsin and have traveled the state on business for several years. I thought I knew every little town and hamlet along each of our major waterways. This book introduced me to more places I had not known; however, most of them are now gone. The cities they did describe have changed dramatically since the 1800's. What really had me dreaming while reading this book was the trusting fellowship between people. Maybe wanting is a better word than dreaming. A trip such as the three described in this book are unlikely to ever occur again because we simply don't trust each other today. I strongly recommend this book to not only fellow cheese heads but everyone who want to know more about how we lived back in the 1800's.
-Customer Review

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Historic Waterways-Six Hundred Miles of Canoeing Down the Rock, Fox, and Wisconsin Rivers - Kindle Fiction Historic Waterways-Six Hundred Miles of Canoeing Down the Rock, Fox, and Wisconsin Rivers - Kindle Fiction Reviewed by Duh on 9:00 AM Rating: 5

No comments: