At noon PST FreeBookDude.com will be back to publishing hourly free Amazon Kindle books!! Yes, yes, contain your excitement... Or don't. Feel free to tell us how excited you are in the comment section below. That should help kill the time until The Dude comes back with all of his amazing free Amazon Kindle books.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Guess Who's Back?!
Reviewed by Duh
on
7:00 AM
Rating:
Reviewed by Duh
on
7:00 AM
Rating:












I was surprised how much I did miss your posts. I have eclectic tastes but cannot read all your suggestions. Still I enjoy reading the short description. Some show just how much imagination himans are capable. Welcome back.
ReplyDeleteI wasn't surprised at all. I missed your posts. Thank you for this page, service, and I hope that your move is to a better place...don't worry, we still have boxes that aren't unpacked. If you don't use them in a month, you don't need them lol.
ReplyDeletesorry it was rough, better days ahead.