Christmas Gifts for Men and Boys - Kindle Non-Fiction

Christmas Gifts for Men and Boys: Easy DIY Budget Friendly Gifts
by D. R. Humphrey


A little broke this year? Don’t want to break the bank, but it’s the holidays and you need gifts? Can’t find any good ideas for the men on your list?

When your budget is lacking, its hard to find the right gift that shows you care… whether Christmas, Birthday’s, Father's Day or any occasion, the hardest people to shop for when you have little to no money, is men! Most homemade items just don’t cut it when it comes to the guys… and believe me, they might be nice about it, but they really, really don’t want another egg carton gadget keeper!

And what if you cannot cook or bake? Yes, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, but just because that may be true, doesn’t mean he likes your chocolate chip… wait! You call those cookies?

Before we begin, I would like to emphasize what you will not find in this guide…

There are no specialty tools required!
There are no extraordinary crafting skills required!
In fact, many of the ideas require little to no crafting skills at all.
Nor will you need to dedicate an entire room just for making gifts… because who has an extra room just hanging around?

The most exotic tool you’ll need… an X-acto Knife. Alongside that, you’ll need basic stuff like scissors, tape, glue or a glue stick. Okay, maybe a stapler …

You will need a surface to work on… this can be your kitchen table, your coffee table, or even your bedroom floor.

I guess it is a pet peeve of mine, when so-called budget craft/gift projects require so many specialty items that you blow your entire budget just buying the tools required! Plus, if I’m completely honest, I’m just not that great of a crafter… I need easy! I do not have a lot of time. I work three jobs! So again, I need easy!

That all said, just because I, or you, lack budget, talent or time, doesn’t mean our gifts have to suck! You can still give something personalized and meaningful, without blowing your bank account or spending hours upon hours learning how to be an expert crafter.

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Christmas Gifts for Men and Boys - Kindle Non-Fiction Christmas Gifts for Men and Boys - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 12:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: