Wolves! An Educational Children's eBook - Kindle Non-Fiction

Wolves! An Educational Children's eBook Studying The Wolf And Its Pack Plus Videos (Mammals, Foxes & Wolves)
by Mark Farley

“This is so interesting. I had a feeling that my kids would love it but I did not foresee myself getting hooked! Really a great read for kids and the pictures are incredible.” ~ Nan Bartley

“My kids cannot put this book down. The book might be too engaging..I’ve not seen my Kindle in days! Thanks..I think!” ~ Cynthia McCormick

About Wolves

Mark Farley is back at it! His experience and passion for the outdoors has lead to his next Kindle eBook – Wolves! An Educational Children’s eBook Studying The Iconic Wolf And Its Pack. Your kids will enjoy beautiful photography while learning about one of the most amazing creatures on Earth. Join the thousands who have enjoyed Marks books as he continues on his quest to educated children on nature and our beautiful planet.

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


Wolves! An Educational Children's eBook - Kindle Non-Fiction Wolves! An Educational Children's eBook - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 6:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: