Wingman
by Jake F. Simons
"Wingman Is The Funniest Story I've Ever Read"
"It's Like Hangover But Even Funnier"
It was all fun and games until my friend Luie made a big mistake...
We Met These Two Girls In a Bar, Had Some Sex and Then...
It turned out to be the 11th worst day of my life. Sure, the sex was good. But I'm pretty sure the police weren't happy after we accidentally set Home Depot on fire.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

by Jake F. Simons
"Wingman Is The Funniest Story I've Ever Read"
"It's Like Hangover But Even Funnier"
It was all fun and games until my friend Luie made a big mistake...
We Met These Two Girls In a Bar, Had Some Sex and Then...
It turned out to be the 11th worst day of my life. Sure, the sex was good. But I'm pretty sure the police weren't happy after we accidentally set Home Depot on fire.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

Wingman - Kindle Fiction
Reviewed by Duh
on
4:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by Duh
on
4:00 PM
Rating:













No comments: