O Taste and See: Discovering God Through Imaginative Meditations
by Paul W. Meier
Has anyone ever taught you how to love God with all your heart?
Meier has prepared a thirty day plan to help you to do just that. He says, “Jesus said the greatest commandment is to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, and mind. I always said I loved God, but words are easy to say. No one ever taught me how to love God and be rid of haunting fears of eternal punishment.
“When I discovered and used Ignatius of Loyola's method of using the five senses to enter into the stories of Jesus in the Bible, the love I felt for Jesus became real, heartfelt. Then I implemented a procedure that helped me transfer that same heartfelt love to the Father. And many things changed for me in my understanding and practice of faith.”
Reflecting on one story each day, Meier guides you to use your imagination to make it feel like you are participating inside the biblical stories. After developing a heartfelt love for Jesus that is real, he shows you how to transfer that love to God the Father, joining those loves into One.
Especially suited for non-contemplatives, these meditations illuminate the character of the Creator God in such a way that Christian living grows from a foundation of love rather than being reward- or fear-based.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

by Paul W. Meier
Has anyone ever taught you how to love God with all your heart?
Meier has prepared a thirty day plan to help you to do just that. He says, “Jesus said the greatest commandment is to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, and mind. I always said I loved God, but words are easy to say. No one ever taught me how to love God and be rid of haunting fears of eternal punishment.
“When I discovered and used Ignatius of Loyola's method of using the five senses to enter into the stories of Jesus in the Bible, the love I felt for Jesus became real, heartfelt. Then I implemented a procedure that helped me transfer that same heartfelt love to the Father. And many things changed for me in my understanding and practice of faith.”
Reflecting on one story each day, Meier guides you to use your imagination to make it feel like you are participating inside the biblical stories. After developing a heartfelt love for Jesus that is real, he shows you how to transfer that love to God the Father, joining those loves into One.
Especially suited for non-contemplatives, these meditations illuminate the character of the Creator God in such a way that Christian living grows from a foundation of love rather than being reward- or fear-based.
**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**

O Taste and See - Kindle Non-Fiction
Reviewed by Unknown
on
10:00 PM
Rating:
Reviewed by Unknown
on
10:00 PM
Rating:













No comments: