No One's Daughter - Kindle Non-Fiction

No One's Daughter
by Jasmine Bath

My name is Jasmine Bath and the novel “No One’s Daughter” is based on actual incidents from my childhood during the 1960s and 70s. I did not write this book for sympathy or notoriety; I wrote it in an attempt to shed light on the ghosts that have haunted me for a lifetime, hoping that by putting them down on paper that I could look at them more objectively from a mature point of view and eventually free myself from them.
I began writing about specific incidents that happened, attempting to write them in the voice of the little girl I used to be, hoping to understand how these incidents had managed to still affect me as an adult. In giving the little girl I used to be her voice, I found peace.

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


No One's Daughter - Kindle Non-Fiction No One's Daughter - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 6:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: