You Will Be OK, I Promise - Kindle Non-Fiction

You Will Be OK, I Promise; A Uniquely Helpful Guidebook! 
by Dannie Duncan 

About sixteen years ago Dannie Duncan suffered a mild nervous breakdown after experiencing two molestations as a young girl, and then getting involved in three abusive relationships as an adult spanning a 20-year time frame.
During her recovery she underwent several years of therapy and also read and studied everything she could get her hands on relating to self-help and healing.
It was then that she ran across some obscure information not readily available to the general public, which greatly accelerated her healing.
She reveals this obscure information for the first time in her power-packed guidebook entitled: You Will Be OK, I Promise; A Uniquely Helpful Guidebook.
Dannie Duncan feels deeply that the information in her book will help many people suffering from anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, self esteem issues and much more. She shares life-changing universal laws and principles that helped her to overcome heart breaking challenges.
In the United States alone nine out of ten people suffer with depression, and over four million with generalized anxiety disorder. This work is a must-read for anyone dealing with: Anxiety, Confusion, Divorce, Depression, Finding Purpose, Getting Dumped, Life Crisis, Nervous Breakdown, Pain, Personal Loss, Recovery, Reinventing Yourself, Rude Awakenings, Etc...
You’ll follow a young girl's journey from birth to breakdown - and back again. The author shares extremely intimate details of painful experiences she faced along her journey, as well as the shocking discoveries that literally launched her into recovery.
With the positives in life there are always negatives hovering in the background that are there to get us pointed in the right direction!
Discover the missing tools needed for overcoming any kind of life-breakdown, the safety nets needed for avoiding relapse, and the virtual road map needed for restoring your broken spirit.
This book is the real deal.
What are others saying … -Aside from editing, I really enjoyed reading your manuscript. I've had my own personal troubles this past year; so much of what you wrote really spoke to me.
Thank you, Teah
This is a wonderful book. Wonderful, really, as it hits on so many questions in so many areas. It is full of wisdom, and applicable to all in one way or another.
I am in awe, really – and to see your gifts made from some ragged materials – but mostly made from golden threads.
There are so many people I’d like to share it with. This ought to be translated into Spanish.
Reading your book was helpful to me, too.
Thank you, Arn

**Most books listed on FreeBookDude.com are author/publisher submitted. We are not responsible for mistakes in pricing. All books are meant free at time of listing. Check all prices before purchase or download.**


You Will Be OK, I Promise - Kindle Non-Fiction You Will Be OK, I Promise - Kindle Non-Fiction Reviewed by Unknown on 7:00 PM Rating: 5

No comments: